Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 3- I am seeing progress!

   I know you are probably thinking I am crazy when I say I can tell a difference in just three days... BUT I CAN!!!   I have been less bloated, having regular BM's (sorry for the TMI!), and more energy! Even though today was another lazy day in the Wolf household... I had a good amount of energy. I am making sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night, drinking tons of water and eating all 5 of my Medifast meals.  I have been getting bad headache's at night and a little nausea but it goes away when I drink more water.
   I really wanted to go for a walk today but the Okinawa marathon was going on so all the roads were busy. I am not a huge fan of doing laps around Camp McT.... gets old REAL fast! Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow so that I can go for a walk with Bug out in town!  We have been cooped up in the house because of the weather so it would be nice to get out and get some fresh air!
   Its a four day weekend and we are all just enjoying being together. I can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment